A charming and cosy cottage for two
Stockbo has room for up to two persons with a living area and a bunk bed.
Stockbo has got a set of outdoor furniture and an outdoor grill/fireplace. All the cottages have an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The cottage has an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, electric stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, a water cooker and basic cutlery. The water from the tap is drinkable.
All our cabins have a sauna attached to the cottage. Saunas are heated with wood and have a shower with hot water. A long-drop toilet is outside next to the cottage.
– Bed linen 9,- per guest
– Towel 3,- per guest
– Final cleaning 45,-
– Extra person per night 15,-
Good to know:
– Prices are in euros and include taxes
– Check-in after 15:00
– Check-out 10:00 or 11:00 (weekend)
– The free of charge ferry runs several times a day
– During Midsummer minimum rental period Thursday-Sunday 275,- (final cleaning included)
– Summer prices in June, July and August
– By making a booking you agree with our booking terms and conditions